Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Blood Hunt - DVD set

Another multi-set for me to peruse and then share my thoughts with you all. I found Blood Hunt nice and cheap on e-bay. Now, as with all these sets, I am sure I am in for some highs and lows - unfortunately I’m going to stick my neck out and say more lows.

The high, as I already have the movie (though I’ve not reviewed it as of yet) is the movie Demon Under Glass. However, a look at the other titles kind of indicates that quality may be lacking – though I could be surprised.

The set includes:


  • Demon Under Glass T_ttlg score 6.5 out of 10

  • How to Slay a Vampire T_ttlg score 0 out of 10

  • Blood Slaves of the Vampire Wolf T_ttlg score 0.5 out of 10

  • Sorority House Vampires From Hell T_ttlg score 0 out of 10
  • No comments: