Saturday, March 17, 2007

Another Dark Night

Last night saw another Misery of Sound, and Many happy returns as it was the 1st birthday. Music was supplied by Local band The Senton Bombs, with their punk infected rock and roll, the ever excellent UFX and was headlined by the wonderful Devilish Presley. Thanks to all three bands for making it such a good night.

Next Month Misery of Sound is on the 27th April and headlining the night are Bella Morte. Bella Morte are over in the UK for the Whitby Goth Fest and Misery of Sound is the only other UK gig they’ll be playing – at £4.00 for an advance ticket or £5.00 on the door its a bargain and the only chance you’ll have to see them over here unless you’re lucky enough to be going to Whitby. With support from all girl horrorpunks Pink Hearse It should be a great night, I'll be going so I hope I’ll see you all there.

Vampire connection? The track Legend by Bella Morte, from the 2004 "Songs for the Dead" ep, is an ode to I am Legend.

Legend by Bella Morte

I watched the end
I watched the virus take them one by one
I saw them rise
To walk the night in hunger ever more

I am alone
A walking legend, proof of what’s gone by
And I live to fight
I’ll take them down until my final cry

Destroy!
I am the Last man

No comments: