Monday, October 24, 2016

Hiatus

Well my friends, it is that time of year again when I put the blog on a short hiatus and head over the Pennines to Whitby and the annual Bram Stoker International Film Festival.

A reminder that the Festival is hosting the World Vampire Congress 2016 on the first afternoon (Thursday 27th October 2016) and that I will be providing a short presentation about bat motif’s that appeared pre-Dracula entitled Stoker and the Bat.

Although I’m not a great one for Twitter, in the past I’ve tried to tweet about all the films I see at the festival, so feel free to take a look over here.

Normal service will resume week commencing the 31st October – though I’m not sure on which day of that week yet. Comment moderation is on and I intend to check for comments whilst away but if I am a little slow moderating your comment during the time away please be patient.

No comments: