Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Home Again, Home Again

I’m just back from the Bram Stoker International Film Festival and what a great time I had. Thanks to the friends I attend with and the friends I have at the festival also.

Vampire wise there were the films I mentioned when leaving – unfortunately I did miss the Japanese short Anemia as it did clash with Fields of the Nephilim (who were as superb as ever) and even more unfortunately el Vampiro did not show for technical reasons. However there was also short film the Dark Hours that was definitely vampiric and also Hansel and Gretel and the 420 Witch, an excellent comedy with a vampiric witch that I hope to feature in the near future.

No review at TMtV today but my review of Anne Rice’s new novel Prince Lestat went live at vamped yesterday – check it out here.

No comments: