Monday, August 08, 2011

Competition winners

The Jinn Nation competition is now closed.

I assigned a number, in order, to those who left a comment (only one entry for the person who commented twice) and have just been to and had three numbers picked randomly for the winners who are Count Orlock, Clark49 and Tom Olbert, congratulations.

Unfortunately I did ask for contact details, so if I could ask all three to email me at taliesinloki (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk with a contact detail and I'll ensure Caroline gets the winners' details.


Clark49 said...

only wanted one entry.........just thought I'd been a bit rude not saying hello lol.

contact is punksnotdead at talktalk dot net

Taliesin_ttlg said...

fair play - just wanted the other commentors to know that there hadn't been too bites of the old cherry :)

Count Orlok said...

Contact is orlokthevampire at hotmail dot com

Taliesin_ttlg said...

cheers orlock