Thursday, February 25, 2010

Guest Bloggin’

I have been Guest Blogging over at the wonderful VampChix Blog. The piece is the opening part of an essay I have written on the vampire’s relationship with the divine.

The rest of the essay is available at a new project called Taliesin & the Vampire Documents. What do I intend to do with that site? The simple answer is I am unsure at the moment but as posterous allows me to blog full documents I am playing with a few ideas. Currently the essay and my Novella are both over there in pdf form.

4 comments:

Scare Sarah said...

Just been over there and commented. Nice one buddy!

Taliesin_ttlg said...

cheers Sarah

Anonymous said...

It was a very great read, Andy. I'm always interested in learning from where vampire lore, especially what hurts them, originated. I also find the tale that Judas Iscariot as the first vampire interesting, though that wasn't used in mainstream media until Dracula 2000, I think.

Great read and I'm looking forward to downloading the entire document!

Taliesin_ttlg said...

cheers Nicole - I mention the Judas aspect in part 3 of the essay and relate it to Dracula 2000 - I can't think of an early use of tieing Dracula and Judas together.