Sunday, May 18, 2008

Gone fishing…

Well, not quite. However, I am working away for a week and so Taliesin Meets the Vampires will enter the period of quietude known as a hiatus. Now, I have noticed that blogger has set up a scheduled post function and so I could have set up a week’s schedule of posts and let them post themselves. To be perfectly frank that feels a little too much like hard work! (Getting a week’s worth of posts prepared, not setting the scheduler you understand).

I’ll be travelling back next Friday, so don’t expect a post until Saturday 24th May at the earliest.

Whilst I am away, why not nip on over to the MySpace page of The Case of the V. Murders, where you can now see the short (just shy of 9 minute film) film for free.

Also, in some late breaking news: “British stars James Corden and Matthew Horne of the cult TV hit Gavin and Stacey are teaming up for a movie called Lesbian Vampire Killers” get the rest of the story here.

Wishing you all the best until my return.

No comments: