Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Here’s wishing all readers a great New Year and a hope that 2008 will bring even more vampiric goodness. Possibilities on the horizon are the rumoured Dark Shadows movie – though imdb have that slated for 2010. Dracula Year Zero has a slated 2008 however, and I can’t find any details for the rumoured Universal Studios’ Dracula 2. That is, of course, not to forget the return of Hammer with Beyond the Rave.

Remember, if you think there is something worthwhile and vampiric out there that I might not know about – leave a comment and let me know. In the same way, if you feel there is something I haven’t reviewed yet then give me a nudge. It might already be in my collection – thus I will get round to looking at it or I will keep my eye out for it. Just be aware, books may take somewhat more time than films.

My wish for 2008? To find a decent print of Blood and Roses – a movie I have wanted to see for such a long time – to watch.

No comments: