Monday, October 22, 2007

Vampires top the Chart

As readers are probably aware, 30 Days of Night topped the box office in the US this weekend. Unfortunately I haven’t had the chance to see the film, yet. It comes out in England soon and, of course, I’ll be going along to the cinema and filling my boots, as they say.

The success, so far, shouldn’t have been too much of a shock to me. The traffic at this site has been dramatically up over the last week or so with searches for reviews of 30 days, unfortunately many of those searchers will have been disappointed – the review here is for the Graphic Novel.

However, the good returns are likely to increase the interest in vampires again, for a while at least. So to all new readers who may come across this blog for the first time – I bid you welcome.

No comments: