Monday, July 03, 2006

Over at the Zombie Astronaut


The Zombie Astronaut is one of the best sites on the net, in my humble opinion, making available the best of horror and sci-fi old time radio broadcasts and the goodies in the latest update are worth checking through. However, I thought I’d draw your attention to one in particular. If you hit the link entitled “Pardon me but your teeth are in my neck”, you’ll find a radio broadcast entitled “Case of the Gothic Blues”.

The show tells the tale of Amanda a real estate agent and old film buff who visits the home of Ivan Lupescu and discovers that the reason for him going missing, when researching the role of Dracula in the Carpathians, was not exactly the fall from a mountain everyone believed.

Also available, on a -partially- vampiric theme, is the selection in "Dreadful Ditties" of the Halloween album “Dracula’s Deuce” by the Ghouls.

No comments: