Monday, August 08, 2011

Competition winners

The Jinn Nation competition is now closed.

I assigned a number, in order, to those who left a comment (only one entry for the person who commented twice) and have just been to http://www.randomizer.org/form.htm and had three numbers picked randomly for the winners who are Count Orlock, Clark49 and Tom Olbert, congratulations.

Unfortunately I did ask for contact details, so if I could ask all three to email me at taliesinloki (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk with a contact detail and I'll ensure Caroline gets the winners' details.

4 comments:

Clark49 said...

only wanted one entry.........just thought I'd been a bit rude not saying hello lol.

contact is punksnotdead at talktalk dot net

Taliesin_ttlg said...

fair play - just wanted the other commentors to know that there hadn't been too bites of the old cherry :)

Count Orlok said...

Contact is orlokthevampire at hotmail dot com

Taliesin_ttlg said...

cheers orlock