Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010 on Taliesin Meets the Vampires

Happy New Year to all the TMtV readers and friends.

Many of you will be aware that, come March, TMtV will have been running some 4 years and I am proud of the blog, though it takes – as you can imagine – some work and effort to keep the sheer level of posts up. I had been toying with the idea of slowing the post rate down for some time. The idea was that it would open some well needed time in my schedule to work on the sequel to Concilium. This has become more important as I just agreed to take on some part time education (namely a foundation degree), though I know that doesn’t help Concilium 2.

So, what does it mean to the blog… hopefully not too much except I shall be trying to avoid daily posts – I say trying because I love the blog and cutting back on posts is going to be akin to going cold turkey. How many posts per week? I’m not sure at this point and there will not be set days for posting. Anything that people have been good enough to send in for review will get priority read/watch and posting treatment (if your kind enough to send me your work, I can’t guarantee a good review but I can guarantee a fair review done in good time). First Impressions on New Releases will also be posted immediately.

Other than that I hope you all still continue to come over, comment and generally be the nice set of readers I have come to know.

6 comments:

MadeInScotland said...

Well, I think Dr who 2010 may keep you busy with s new Vampire tale, location shot in Eastern Europe!!

ahoj

Taliesin_ttlg said...

Hi MadeInScotland, yes indeed... an episode written by the Being Human writer

Everlost said...

Seen the trailer yet for the dr who series yet? i saw fangs!

Taliesin_ttlg said...

not yet, I'll have to check it out

alex said...

hi,


OH MAN,you are great !!!!!I love this blog

second one might it is of from Count Yorga, Vampire,

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3365/vampyorgaalex.jpg
I delayed 2 days to find the photo

thanks and continues with this excellent blog...





https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=23449634&postID=7810705507021675877

Taliesin_ttlg said...

no prob Alex