Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wearing your Obsession


Hammer Film Productions have recently launched a Hammer shop. Amongst the merchandise available are T-Shirts and the two pictured are ones that I’ve got for myself – I couldn’t resist. There is also a ladies skinny fit vampiress shirt and another couple of Dracula ones (as well as several none vampire ones).

To be honest the postage costs are a little high, for one item at least but they become more reasonable with multiple purchases, but delivery is very fast indeed – and you can’t argue with that.

So there you go, you can now happily wear your obsession on your chest – I know I am!

2 comments:

Mark said...

I love the Kronos shirt. It would be great for me to wear at work (I work at a youth care shelter, a lot of goth wannabes come through). The slogan, "Evil Ends Here" would also be quite appropriate.

Taliesin_ttlg said...

Mark, strangley I actually thought you might like that one!