Thursday, February 25, 2016

Ten Years of TMtV

Dear Blog reader, on the 5th March 2016 this blog will have been running for ten years. I think that is some achievement and I know there are readers out there who have been with me from the beginning.

Over those years I have posted some 2863 blogs, there have been 5203 published comments (with only spam comments permanently deleted) and the average daily page views are now somewhere above 1000. For your inputs and for taking the time to view the various blogs I thank you.

This post marks the start of ten days of blogs, both by myself and by guest bloggers, to mark TMtV’s tenth birthday. I hope you enjoy and please, whether you are a long time reader or new to the blog, leave a comment and join in the celebration.

I’d like to take this opportunity to thanks Dave Copsey for the marvellous 10 year logo that will be accompanying the celebratory blogs and also Kris for the initial ten stakes idea.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations on an outstanding achievement! I only discovered your blog last year, but it immediately became my go-to site for educated and entertaining information on vampire movies. I hope you're around for many years to come, keeping us up-to-date on this wonderful genre, sharing with us the movies you like, and steering us clear of the bad ones!

Taliesin_ttlg said...

Thanks Holly :)

Octobercynic said...

Many Happy Returns on this anniversary. I appreciate all of the time and effort you put into this. As a fan of the horror genre, and the vampire aspect in particular, I was excited to come across your blog. In addition to expanding my knowledge of the many facets of the vampire mythos, it has pointed me to some stellar (and warned me away from some dreadful) pieces of cinema.
Thanks again for all of your work. I look forward to the coming years, and hope to be able to contribute something myself soon.
Have a Great Day,
Billy

Taliesin_ttlg said...

Cheers Billy, I appreciate the kind words