Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Offline for a short while


I’m afraid I’m putting TMtV into hiatus for a short while, but for the best of reasons. I am about to wander Whitby bound for the annual Bram Stoker International Film Festival, which long time readers of the blog will know is a regular pilgrimage for me.

This year the festival has a lot of vampire goodies on offer – though little that we haven’t covered on the blog. An exception to that is on Friday when they are showing the short Japanese film Anemia – my worry is that it will clash with the Fields of the Nephilim who are playing the festival that night.

However other goodies that I will be able to watch on the big screen are: (Zinda Laash) Dracula in Pakistan,TikTik the Aswang Chronicles, The Sadist with red teeth, Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein, El Vampiro and The Hunger.

As well as these there is a whole cornucopia of horror films to watch over the five days and I will see you all after the event.

No comments: