Friday, May 29, 2009

No Screenshot I’m afraid

Whilst I was away in Brighton last week I had a couple of trips to the cinema. On the night we arrived, myself and my work colleagues went to see Star Trek and it has been a long time since I have been in a cinema that packed and heard a cheer of appreciation go up at the end of the film.

On the Tuesday we went to see Coraline in 3D, which is the reason for posting. I have been scouring the net for a screenshot of this, but to no avail, so you will have to take my word for the fact that there are – for a brief moment – vampire bat Scottish terriers, yup an amalgam of the Scottish terrier and the infamous crap bat. I enjoyed Coraline – it wasn’t quite the Gaiman book but it was definitely worth seeing – and the soundtrack was wonderfully haunting.

No comments: